Friday, April 08, 2005

THE WOMAN WHO KNEW SO MUCH, by Stella Accorinti

Episode 1

Do you want to know something? I have been thinking about this for such a long time … I want to tell someone something. I wanted to, but I could not decide to whom. Suddenly, yesterday night, I thought: “I want to tell it to them!”

I have been studying for many years. Don’t ask me how many, because I don’t remember. I studied a lot, but I don’t remember anything now.

I knew a lot, I knew almost all. I knew almost all of the answers. However… do you know what happened? One day I realized that I knew words, books, answers, and other things, but I did not understand some things that were important to live.

At that moment, I felt a strong cramp in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Do you know something? First I began to throw up single words, and then I threw up mixed words, and after those strange things formed by words and words and words.

I was throwing up for three days and three nights. At the fourth day I woke up and felt that I was a new person. I saw all around me in a different way. I wanted to say this to someone, but I didn’t have words, because all the words that I have used in the past there were no longer in me.

What could I do? Would you help me? For example, I need words for
this painting. What it means?:








Episode 2


Hello. How are you today?

Remember that I didn’t have words that fourth day? Then, I went to my library, plenty of books, like the library in Beauty and the Beast. I opened one of my books, and do you know what? All the pages were in white! I called my father, and showed him the book, and he opened it and began to read! Was I blind? I opened another book, and another one and other one. They were all empty…. Either the books became empty or I became blind. However, I could see all things around me. However, I could not interpret how the meaning of some things was.


I know I am asking for a lot help, but, please, if you want, could you help me interpret this sculpture, this drawing and this mural? :








Episode 3

See this, see this! Now I can see some letters! I am very happy! All of this thanks to your help! Oh! I am sure these pictures mean something important! What could it be?






EPISODE 4



Oh, guys!!! Would you believe something?? I can read some lines now!
See, see this!!


“somewhere i have never travelled to, gladly beyond
any experience, your eyes have their silence:

nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands”

And this!!!:


Newton binomy is as beautiful as the Venus of Milo,
The fact is, precious few people care
Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!O! O!---O!O!O!O!O!O! O!O!O!---
O!O!O!O!O!O!O! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! O!O!O!O!O! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! O!
(The wind out there)

What do this mean? What do these mean??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subtitles download - OpenSubtitles.org

  • ANDY KAUFMAN - METABLOG
  • INTERNET HAS DIED
  • AGORAFOBIA Y ALGARABIA
  • PHOTOGRAPHY, UNA IMAGEN VALE MAS QUE MIL PALABRAS?
  • LOVE IS THE WORD
  • REVISTA URUTAGUA
  • MARK HARDEN'S ARTCHIVE
  • UN CAJON REVUELTO
  • NOCTURAMA
  • adopt your own virtual pet!


    BlogItalia.it - La directory italiana dei blog

    Blog Directory & Search engine
    Blog Directory

    Votame_hace_click_aqui

     Bitacoras.com

    PHOTOGRAPY, UNA IMAGEN VALE MAS QUE MIL PALABRAS?

    Pimp MySpace.com

    Women's Technology Blogs

    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
    Powered by RingSurf


    SINCE SEPTEMBER 21st, 2008:

    Ultimate Human Edited Web Directory
    Add your site free on
    search engine friendly link page

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


    PHOTOGRAPHY, UNA IMAGEN VALE MAS QUE MIL PALABRAS?

    website statistics

    Google

    Submit Free to ExactSeek

    adopt your own virtual pet!

  • COMMUNITY GRID
  • VISITAS DESDE OCTUBRE 10, 2007

    Locations of visitors to this page